Class fee: $150
Time: 8 hours
Location: Alpha Training Center
Physical Condition: long durations of standing, walk 100 yards.
Learn the basics of your AR15 Weapon System. The How and Why’s. Prerequisite - None
- Safety – How to manipulate the weapon system functions safely and properly
- Setup- How to properly setup your weapon System, i.e., Slings, sights, lights, etc.
- Sights – Understanding Iron sights, Mechanical offset, Red Dots, and Magnified Optics.
- Zero – How to and at what distance do you zero you sights or Optics
- Shooting – Basic fundamentals, Grip, Stance, Head/eye position, engagement.
- Weapon maintenance – Cleaning, lubricants, storage.
What you will need to bring.
- Weapon system
- Hearing and eye protection
- 160 rounds of ammunition
- 2 magazines
- Cleaning Supplies
- Personal items such as water, sunscreen, or rain gear if necessary
If you do not have the items below, we can provide them for an additional fee.
Cleaning Supply fee $55.00 These are the items we recommend (you will keep these supplies after the class)
Hearing and eye protection rental $3.00
Rifle Rental- AR15 $50.00
Determined at checkout.